Food by the river
Mushrooms risotto with spruce tips
50 g dried Chanterelles (or the equivalent amount of fresh chanterelles)
100 g arborio rice
400-500 ml water
1 cube chicken stock
15 g butter
50 g grated parmesan cheese
Salt and black pepper
Fresh spruce tips
- Soak the mushrooms for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour off the water and gently squeeze the moisture out of the mushrooms.
- Finely chop the onions and mushrooms and fry them with olive oil in a saucepan
- Add water and crumbled stock cube.
- Boil until the rice is soft and just thick enough.
- Mix in the butter and Parmesan. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top the risotto with the freshly-picked spruce tip.