Good food with trekking stoves from Primus
Remember that it is possible to cook really good food out in the outdoors - here's some
- Boil the pasta in lightly salted water. Strain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan.
- Turn down cream cheese in the saucepan and mix until the pasta is really creamy.
- Fry the surface of the lemon and then squeeze the lemon juice down.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Fry the asparagus in a little oil so that it becomes golden brown, add some salt.
- Toast the walnuts.
- Put the pasta on some plates and top with fried asparagus and walnuts.
- Add some lemon peel over and serve.
280 g of optional pasta
300 g cream cheese
0.5 lemon (juice)
250 g green asparagus (butter fried)
1 tbsp olive oil
50 g walnuts