Create that campfire feeling wherever you want, the portable Kamoto Fire Pit can be used anywhere, with wood or charcoal, for ambiance, cooking or grilling. It packs flat for convenient storage and travel, and quickly unfolds faster than you can build a fire!
In addition to any campsite rig, this leave-no-trace, use-anywhere fire pit is ideal at the beach or your backyard. The integrated ashtray/base protects the ground from heat or embers. A removable grill grate is ideal for open-fire cooking and the powder-coated frame is stable and robust for countless campfires. Stainless steel windshields and an air inlet tray combine for efficient combustion.
The Kamoto is available in two sizes and includes a stainless steel grill grate.
Partner with the Open Fire Pan to create a large fry griddle that is perfect for campsite pancakes or a stir fry with friends and family. The Open Fire Pan Small is perfect for the Kamoto Small, while the Open Fire Pan Large fits the Kamoto Large.
OPEN FIRE TIPS:
Always check local fire restrictions prior to heading out and building a campfire.
- Easy to set-up
- Collapsible and portable, these fire pits can be used anywhere
- Burn wood or charcoal
- Integrated ashtray for leave-no-trace campfires
- Powder-coated steel and stainless steel materials to handle years of use
- Windshields and air inlet tray for reliable and safe cooking
- Grill grate and secure storage strap included
- Can be combined with Open Fire Pan and pots and pans from Primus made in stainless steel
- Invented in Sweden